Prince Palace Hotel is situated on Damrongrak Road (off Krungkasem Rd.) at the site, which once was “Mahanak Palace” of Field Marshal Prince Kromaluang Nakhon Chaisri Suradej, a son of King Rama V. Therefore, Prince Palace Hotel was named to enhance his prestige.
Prince Palace Hotel is perfectly located in the governmental and commercial heartland of downtown Bangkok, where you find many old town attractions, government offices and garment business offering good bargains. It is also within easy access to the Expressway network leading to the Airport or anywhere else.
The hotel premise comprises 4 towers occupies the 11th to 32nd floor of the Bobae Tower. The lower floors of Bobae Tower contains more than 1,000 shops forming a world class wholesale fashion center
Getting Around < Map.. >
- BTS Skytrain(Rachathewi station) 5 mins. (Taxi Boat)
- MBK/Siam Square 5 mins. (Taxi Boat)
- Pratunam (Platinum/Central World) 10 mins. (Taxi Boat)
- Golden Mount 5 mins. (Taxi Boat)
- Hualamphong Train Station 10 mins. (Car Taxi)
- MRT (Hualamphong station 10 mins. (Car Taxi)
- Khaosan Road 10 mins. (Car Taxi)
- Grand Palace 15 mins. (Car Taxi)